Thank you to our generous supporters
A big thank you to our very generous supporters who have helped raise a significant amount of funds for us during the last few months. Read on for more information ..
We'd like to thank the following:
- Julie and Charlotte, two of our volunteers who ran a coffee morning from their home for us in March.
- The Gentlemens Room Barbers in Budleigh Salterton who raised funds from their Easter Draw.
- Torbay Motor Club who allowed us to fundraise at their Wiscombe Hillclimb event in May.
- A supporter, Maggie, who ran a coffee morning/Birthday event for us in May.
- Pinewood Residential Home in Budleigh Salterton who held a Summer Barbeque and donated the proceeds to us.
- Sue Heron's What a Good Idea Spring and Autumn Open Days for their very generous donations.
- Heather and the team for the proceeds from an Art and Craft Fair in July.
- Mike and Maggie Clarke of Plume, Budleigh Salterton for another incredibly generous donation from the Plume Spring Fashion Show.
- Charlotte who ran a fundraising Ball for our Hospiscare@Home service.
- Sarah in Otterton who was sponsored to colour her hair bright pink for us!
- Katie and Jenny who 'Put the Kettle On' for Hospiscare@Home in September.
- Budleigh Salterton Literary Festival Committee for supporting our 'Name in a Novel' fundraiser.