Raise money to help us care - from the comfort of your own home!
You don't have to be face-to-face to raise money to help make a difference, why not try one or more of these ideas:
- Create a Facebook Fundraiser for us by clicking here
- Get sponsored for something amazing - set up your fundraising page, share your story and your friends, family and colleagues will support you. Our Just Giving page is here
- Organise an online Quiz Night - you could host the quiz on video chat or send the questions by email. Alternatively, you could also set yourself up as a fundraiser on https://www.virtualquizevents.com/
- Hold a 'virtual' auction or raffle
- Organise a Bingo! event - who said you can't have a "full house" while social distancing? download some online bingo cards, ask friends and family for a donation to take part. Get everyone online and pull numbers out of a hat!
- Ask the children to do chores for cash!
- Use your skills to run an online class (such as yoga, cooking, languages, singing) and ask participants to make a donation
- Craft something, draw a picture, write a poem to raise money - you could send them online or at a later date.
- 'Donate your Commute, Coffee or Beer!' - if you are saving money on your travelling, take-away coffee or drink in the pub, why not donate it to us!
If you decide to try any of our suggestions, please let us know, we'd love to hear all about it!